Foreign Policy Analytics, the research and advisory division of Foreign Policy, is seeking a part-time Policy Intern to join our team to participate in the cutting edge research that we provide to clients around the world. The Policy Intern will assist in conducting the research and preparing reports. We are seeking a motivated and collaborative student who is committed to the organization’s mission and will bring professionalism, urgency, and dedication to the work.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct desktop and primary research and analysis on various geographies as needed across a range of policy issues and sectors
- Collect data from international and government sources and conduct economic trend analyses
- Assist with the production of rapid response briefs on breaking policy issues
- Prepare materials, policy briefs, and reports
- Provide support to the Analytics team
- Graduate student in international relations, economics or public policy required.
- Proven track record or high-quality qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent English Language written abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with data visualization desired
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver projects on time and on budget
Foreign Policy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.