Foreign Policy Analytics, the research, and advisory division at Foreign Policy is seeking a full-time Policy Fellow to join our team. The Policy Fellow will be responsible for conducting research and analysis and preparing substantive reports for publication and for external clients.
FP is seeking a motivated and collaborative team member that is committed to the organization’s mission and will bring professionalism, analytical rigor, creativity and dedication to the work. This is a one year, limited-term appointment.
- Monitor and analyze legislation and regulations of assigned policy areas
- Conduct desktop and primary research and analysis on various geographies as needed across a range of policy issues and sectors
- Conduct one-on-one interviews and focus groups to inform research studies
- Collect data from international and government sources and conduct economic trend and quantitative analyses
- Produce rapid response briefs on breaking policy issues
- Prepare materials, policy briefs, and reports
- Master’s Degree in international relations or public policy
- Proven track record of high-quality qualitative and quantitative research preferably on issues related to international economics and geopolitics
- Excellent English Language written abilities
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with senior executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), Slack and Dropbox
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Critical and creative thinker with a strong work ethic and dedication to value creation
- Eligible to work in the United States
Foreign Policy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.